Hi beautiful people! Happy Monday!
I am back with another delicious and easy recipe. Honestly, you can make these pancakes anytime of the day and within 15 minutes.
You maybe thinking, why not go to the supermarket and buy the pancake batter? Because that’s no fun and most importantly, you will know exactly what ingredients are going into your pancakes. Hence, you will avoid the harsh chemicals and unhealthy ingredients, you are better off taking the healthier route. Check it out below.
You will need:
- 2 bananas
- 5 eggs
- 2 table-spoon of Zint Collagen powder
- 2 table-spoon of oats
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- Optional: 1 tea-spoon of honey
- Optional: 5 blackberries
How to prepare:
1.Put all the ingredients into a blender or Nutribullet and blend for 30 seconds. (If you do not have either one you can do the old school way and use a folk and whisk all the ingredients together, until the pancake batter becomes smooth.)
2. Grease the pancake pan.
3. Turn the stove on medium heat.
4. Poor the pancake batter in small amounts at a time in the cooking pan.
5. The pancake is ready once it takes on a golden color, do not forget to flip the pancake to the other side.
6. Serve hot with maple syrup or honey
NOTE: For a prefect pancake use a pancake maker like the one below.